Recent content by NewMoney

  1. NewMoney

    What book are you reading at the moment ?

    Currently reading... A History of Central Banking and The Enslavement of Mankind by Stephen Mitford Goodson (a South African). Got a long list I want to get to in 2024
  2. NewMoney

    How do I contact Transnet Pension Fund? Tried but no-one responds.

    Tried Friday but yes, will try tomorrow.
  3. NewMoney

    How do I contact Transnet Pension Fund? Tried but no-one responds.

    I've been trying to get in touch with anyone that works with the Transnet Pension Fund but no response. I've called, messaged them on Facebook, and emailed them via contact details at transnet.net and nothing. Is there another way to contact them? I need to do a thing (for my mother) that...
  4. NewMoney

    Best way to secure your child's financial future?

    Do you mean an EE account? No problem.
  5. NewMoney

    Best way to secure your child's financial future?

    Thanks. I've already got one but have not really used it :X3: Will login and look at the available options.
  6. NewMoney

    Best way to secure your child's financial future?

    Thanks for the reply. What is TAFSA? I googled it but not sure I'm looking at the correct info.
  7. NewMoney

    Can I run a fridge on this invertor?

    We do have a gas stove and a kettle for that gas stove. My post is not really about my little kettle but more to do with just trying to understand something I don't currently understand regarding the limitations of this setup. Helpful comments are helpful. Anyway, thanks for your informative...
  8. NewMoney

    Best way to secure your child's financial future?

    What financial strategies do you parents deploy to ensure that your kids are taken care of when they turn 18 or 21? I'm looking for ideas that can help in case the parents are no longer around. In this specific case, my mother is in her 70s but just gained custody of a 4-year-old niece because...
  9. NewMoney

    Can I run a fridge on this invertor?

    I want to buy an inverter to run a few items including our fridge but I'm not sure if I can run the fridge with the inverter I want to buy. I'm hoping if I list the specs of the fridge and the invertor below, someone here that knows more than I do can help me figure this out. I want to buy this...
  10. NewMoney

    Stopped receiving my FNB Visa OTP? Anyone else experience this?

    I do have the app installed and updated to the latest version.
  11. NewMoney

    Stopped receiving my FNB Visa OTP? Anyone else experience this?

    I recently stopped receiving my OTP (one-time pin) for transactions using my FNB Visa Debit Card. Wanted to hear if anyone else experienced this and how you managed to get it sorted. I did check my OTP phone number via the FNB online portal and it is correct but I'm still not getting it. I...
  12. NewMoney

    Confused about the CIPC COR39 lodgement (Director Amendment) email

    Hi, I recently registered a new PTY (Ltd) directly on eservices.cipc.co.za. A few days later I added my brother as a Director alongside myself. I did this on the CIPC eServices website and Lodged the Amendment. I then received the COR39 Lodgement email where they instruct you to sign and date...
  13. NewMoney

    FNB Withdraw from PayPal (US/ZAR Exchange Rate Discrepancy)

    Thanks for the explanation. Makes sense now.
  14. NewMoney

    FNB Withdraw from PayPal (US/ZAR Exchange Rate Discrepancy)

    I just logged in to FNB to Withdraw from PayPal and on the quote page FNB stated the current USD/ZAR Exchange Rate as follows: Exchange Rate 1 (USD) = 16.5972 (ZAR) I checked and the actual exchange rate at the time was: Exchange Rate 1 (USD) = 16.8603 (ZAR) Does anyone have any idea why FNB...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X