My max has increased from 4% to 5%. Looking at my previous screenshot, they just replaced “pay your account” with “spend R500”, so not more difficult, although I am still not opting in for BPI.
Last month:
This month:
Still feels a bit random with the goals
I'm also on black. Weird how they choose these goals. We do spend over R5k in a month, so would have preferred that.....
Something with the app I don't like is how, between 1-7th of the month, we can't see what cashback is about to land after the 7th. We only see the new month's earning rate.
Has anyone got any goals that will take them up past 4% yet? I'm on 3.5 because I haven't opted into BPI yet. I keep seeing the "up to 10%" posters in store but I have no idea how to get there.
I am wondering if it's because my phone is older. I have an iPhone 6s and it no longer takes the IOS updates. The app is perhaps not compatible with what I have.... ughhhh
In the Woolies mobile app, if I click on the banner "Introducing MyDifference" or on the Loyalty tab's "Join MyDifference", my app crashes and closes. Anyone else or is it just me?
For me, Ebucks is not fun money. I see that for most people on here, that is different though.
For me, it makes up part of my monthly income to cover costs.
My income consists of monthly salary + some weekly online work paid via PayPal + Ebucks. I even count Vitality healthy food cashback in...