Recent content by ObiTwoKenobi

  1. O

    Takealot refuses to swap out my faulty NVMe Drive

    Thanks for the input so far. Would it be wise to accept the VTEL 1TB drive they offered? Seeing that it gets me about ~R300 more value than my total credit.
  2. O

    Takealot refuses to swap out my faulty NVMe Drive

    I am at my wits' end with this so I want to ask the community if what is happening here is fair. In December 2025 I bought a brand new Western Digital SN5000 2TB NVMe drive from Takealot. About two weeks ago this drive spontaneously died. It was then sent for return and I asked to have it...
  3. O

    Eskom blocks private producer from cutting load shedding

    Resident here of said municipality, AMA. One thing I must add, I did not see it being mentioned before, but our municipality is the only one in the whole of the Free State who does not owe Eskom a single cent, this is since Rural took over the distribution. They are a very professional outfit...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X