Recent content by Osman16

  1. O

    2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

    All of them work thanks, any idea till when they are valid?
  2. O

    2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

    I bought myself some coke,R139 a case after this discount,it's R189 at stores!
  3. O

    2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

    Any9ne have any more of these talealot codes??
  4. O

    2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

    Also saw it, doesn't give any code when I click the link as well,just gives an error message
  5. O

    Grocery Delivery Voucher Thread

    Brilliant. Thank you
  6. O

    Grocery Delivery Voucher Thread

    It's also it's only active from the 23rd
  7. O

    Grocery Delivery Voucher Thread

    Try Back07 it gives 10% of on mr d
  8. O

    2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

    What did you do with all that stationary? Or was it not limited to stationary
  9. O

    Grocery Delivery Voucher Thread

    Did anyone else see a pop up on mr d get 150 of pick n pay this weekend? And know what the code was? I didn't read it before clicking on it and then it opened the app and nothing shows there
  10. O

    Grocery Delivery Voucher Thread

    Anyonengot any codes for Mr d groceries?
  11. O

    2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

    I got mine from the scratch card
  12. O

    2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

    20% off up to 2000 TN9G2W
  13. O

    2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

    I used my wife's account and got a different code 200 of a 1000 purchase so I think this is the same as moonlight rush
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X