Recent content by Papparasie

  1. P

    Does anyone use Kratom?

    It would appear that I need 15 grams of kratom to feel something. Pain melted away finally. Early days but I'll see how it goes with a different batch. I was, still could be, addicted to massive amounts of weed because small doses didn't to anything for me. Trying to shake that off because the...
  2. P

    Does anyone use Kratom?

    Just for interest's sake, how much powder do you take compared to capsules?
  3. P

    Does anyone use Kratom?

    I don't know. Maybe I am immune. I took 8 caps yesterday at 17:00 and another 8 at 21:00. I cannot reliably say that it felt any different than the day before.
  4. P

    Does anyone use Kratom?

    Interesting. I did try to research the differences between colours and mister google said that scientifically tested there is almost no differences in alkaloids between strains so I just picked red. I will keep this in mind with the next order. Kidney stones omg I've been through 3 of those...
  5. P

    Does anyone use Kratom?

    not sure, it's that kratom for africa place on takealot. Did you take yours on full or empty stomach? I had mine after a meal, but surely it would have been processed by the liver after 3 hours.
  6. P

    Does anyone use Kratom?

    Tried 4.5g red capsules (9 x 500mg) at 17:00. Had absolutely zero effect on me. Maybe felt happy for 20 minutes but that could have been placebo effect. I read that 15g or over could provoke violent projectile vomiting. No pain relief whatsoever but I'll see where it goes.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X