Recent content by Pax

  1. Pax

    Employees wearing AirPods could land South African companies in big trouble

    Some years back I dealt with a guy that got run over by a forklift fully loaded because he could not hear the forklift as he was wearing earbuds listening to music. 2 Tonnes of machinery tends to harm a bit. Co policy was clear - no earbuds on the factory floor.
  2. Pax

    So I was in a car accident ... don't be like me

    And my psychopathic trait "Lack of empathy: They cannot truly feel or understand the emotional pain of other people, though they can often identify it intellectually." is also strong. Thick skinned too. Maybe why I find Darwin Awards exceptionally funny. I find things like post #3981 in the...
  3. Pax

    So I was in a car accident ... don't be like me

    Yip, if you can't construct an argument due to lack of wits, the resolve is always to insult. What a winner we have in 'airborne'!
  4. Pax

    So I was in a car accident ... don't be like me

    Did you manage to follow the link I gave you? Doesn't seem so. Sgnd The clever guy
  5. Pax

    So I was in a car accident ... don't be like me

    "you'll likely suffer additional injuries if my car got damaged." Not the same as "You've already stated that you'd cause further injuries to any pedestrian you hit who might have damaged your car." Reading and comprehension skills issue? There is help though ...
  6. Pax

    So I was in a car accident ... don't be like me

    Lots of ifs.....and being a lawyer.....good luck with you negligence ...in fact recklessness endangering me and others and now get bitten by your actions. You'll pay dearly after recuperating/ healing for both my actual damages and my mental distress. Sorry woke ones. I'm a different breed fully...
  7. Pax

    So I was in a car accident ... don't be like me

    That is my understanding of wokeness. Consequences of your own bad behaviour must be projected somewhere else.
  8. Pax

    So I was in a car accident ... don't be like me

    I cannot but feel the OP sort of blames himself to some extent. I, on the other hand, being a BM driver and thus a psyco, feels nothing for such pedestrian. As they said in the army..."as jy dom is moet jy suffer", and that is the pedestrian's reward for being stupid. If you want to challenge a...
  9. Pax

    South Africa bracing for bad news next week

    According to economists in their hazy world, it makes all thing better. When you see someone go hungry, it helps taking the little food they have away too. That is economics for you.
  10. Pax

    R2.50 per litre blow for petrol prices in South Africa

    Worry more about diesel prices which impact on levels from farming through manufacturing, distribution etc. Much heavier impact in the end. Petrol is just for your car. Diesel impacts on your food and just about everything. A very micro cosmic view to always only shout about petrol going up...
  11. Pax

    Things that irritate you - Part 4

    Not only kids. There are those like Daisy de Melcker and then others that use no physical substances but still succeed in sucking the life out of some men :rolleyes:
  12. Pax

    Have you ever ordered a product online and received a fake knock-off?

    Yes, Takealot. Ordered a Samsung A25, got one, but manufactured and locked for use in UAE. Would not run software for local market e.g. Nedbank app. Only found out with the help of an expert who checked the licencing terms on the phone. Got a full refund though.
  13. Pax

    Tax trap for South Africans taking money out of the country

    .......and after my death I'm unlikely to care much or at all about what happens to money I did not get to spend.
  14. Pax

    South African town charges R582.64 levy to use the sun

    Thaba Chweu Local Municipality.....wherever that may be....and if they don't pay, the sun is disconnected and no longer shines on their properties?
  15. Pax

    Anyone for tennis ?

    I havn't seen Alcaraz play that poorly yet. Unforced errors by the dozens.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X