Picard2's latest activity

  • P
    Picard2 replied to the thread Fifa World Cup 2026.
    Matt Damon tells the story of him going with his wife's uncle to a football game in Argentina. The spectators are so barbaric that they...
  • P
    Picard2 replied to the thread Fifa World Cup 2026.
    Thank God ... they were getting a bit tiresome.
  • P
    Picard2 replied to the thread Fifa World Cup 2026.
    Nee, moenie nou huil nie Messi ... julle het fokol gedoen in die hele wedstryd.
  • P
    Picard2 replied to the thread Fifa World Cup 2026.
    Oh FFS. Just what I need to see. That orange bastard.
  • P
    Picard2 replied to the thread Fifa World Cup 2026.
    I don't watch too much football but this was one of the dirtiest matches I've ever seen. The number of dives were obscene.
  • P
    Picard2 replied to the thread Fifa World Cup 2026.
    #1 rule in football: You do NOT defend a lead. You keep on attacking.
  • P
    Picard2 replied to the thread Fifa World Cup 2026.
    I want England to win, just because I want to see how hard they can party and for how long.
  • P
    Picard2 replied to the thread Fifa World Cup 2026.
    Haaland just damaged his reputation.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X