https://www.dw.com/en/south-africa-pulls-asylum-directive-after-violent-protests/a-79605037
South Africa has halted a new directive for the processing of asylum applications after violent protests broke out in Johannesburg and Durban.
The directive was issued by the Department of Home Affairs...
I mentioned the continued friendly texting because it is one part of the overall evidence relevant to this particular case. I have repeatedly made clear that I am considering it as part of the whole, not arguing that it proves anything by itself.
I did not use it to argue that rape victims are...
You say we cannot draw conclusions from the investigations because we don't know exactly what evidence the investigators considered or precisely why they reached their conclusions. Fair enough—but that cuts both ways.
You likewise cannot characterize the case as merely an uncorroborated “he...
Plenty of people that got the jab got sick, people still get covid/sick today. If you had comorbidities you had a much higher chance of dying. I had 3 jabs and got sick but it felt like weak flu and was gone after 2 days.
The DA did not simply rely on the NYPD's investigative file. The record indicates that the Manhattan District Attorney's Office conducted its own investigative interviews.
I did not say, “She continued communicating with him, therefore she wasn't raped.” I presented the evidentiary record as a...
It wasn't just the police, the Columbia investigation lasted 7 months, the NYPD and DA investigation lasted 3 months.
I did read what you said. The problem is that you've shifted the argument from this case to a general proposition about how “rape victims” may behave.
Nobody is saying that a...