Recent content by PurSpyk!!

  1. P

    Axxess Support

    What has happened to Axxess, I have been having issues with their VOIP service for over a month, create a support ticket, never get assistance, generic crap sent over and over. Try the online chat, continually closes or loses your previous messages, tried the WhatsApp support option website has...
  2. P

    1-Grid offline?

    and they are offline again
  3. P

    ABSA and Steam

    Thanks for the update, Titian Quest II does look good
  4. P

    ABSA and Steam

    Really, now I know why its blocked
  5. P

    ABSA and Steam

    I could purchase a few games, but today its blocked again, this bank is the pits. Support lines are totally useless
  6. P

    ABSA and Steam

    Still not resolved, and when you call ABSA each person you speak to gives a different answer.
  7. P

    ABSA and Steam

    PC, via the Steam client
  8. P

    ABSA and Steam

    Issues still remains, ABSA is totally useless
  9. P

    ABSA and Steam

    Yes, you are correct, ABSA digital card is nothing other than using the banking app, which is then also rejected on Steam. So pointless.
  10. P

    Steam transactions getting blocked on South African bank cards

    I usually receive a message ion the ABSA app to confirm the purchase, this never arrives, and the transaction is declined. So, something is broken again.
  11. P

    ABSA and Steam

    Can you create a virtual card with ABSA?
  12. P

    ABSA and Steam

    So how do I purchase a voucher for the same amount as the game I want to purchase?
  13. P

    ABSA and Steam

    Vouchers are good, but they I have to spend more to buy what I want, never had issues with ABSA and Steam. I have been purchasing games on Steam since 2004
  14. P

    ABSA and Steam

    Yes, I did and they were no help at all.
  15. P

    Steam transactions getting blocked on South African bank cards

    This is still an issue, I called ABSA and they seem totally confused.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X