Recent content by RafaleF3ZR

  1. R

    Vodacom / Openserve Fiber - Introductory specials in Vaalpark/Sasolburg

    Thanks I managed to get the offer via Hippo fiber quote comparison.
  2. R

    Vodacom / Openserve Fiber - Introductory specials in Vaalpark/Sasolburg

    Hi all, a Vodacom field agent came to my place to advise that they are ready to go live on the Openserve fiber network and had introductory deals available for a short period only. Unfortunately I did not get his details. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
  3. R

    Fibre internet for Vaalpark

    Thanks, any idea by when the fibre infrastructure will be available ?
  4. R

    Fibre internet for Vaalpark

    Hi all, just wanted to know if there's any news of getting fibre optic internet for Vaalpark, Sasolburg. I heard that a company was conducting a survey and takings pics of the terrain on some of the streets in Vaalpark.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X