Recent content by Rayne

  1. R

    Crimson Desert thread

  2. R

    General AI Crap

    Was always only a matter of time. For a while now modders have been reverse engineering games. I myself looked to catch up with some mods yesterday and saw a chap telling Claude to reverse engineer, mod, test and recompile a whole game to his liking. Besides that here's a few lower level...
  3. R

    Xbox Series X / S

    Hmmm, no, I didn't blame them. I said it how it is. She asked. They answered. And that's just how I word it. I'm a PC bro. But I've been around. I don't care where you get your games from. Game Pass or credit card makes no difference to me. Steam, Sony and Microsoft aren't my companies. It's...
  4. R

    Xbox Series X / S

    I quite frankly have no idea what you are even talking about. Where exactly did I blame gamers? I literally blamed the exec. Are you high? Jesus you Game Pass okies are insecure as **** hey.
  5. R

    Xbox Series X / S

    It would absolutely have made a difference. Sony bros play anything. Asha Sharma cancelled the almost complete PS5 port at the last minute after Xbros told her they want exclusives on twitter. I don't think that was a good decision at all. To recoup costs now they need 36 million Xbros to...
  6. R

    Xbox Series X / S

    Not putting Gears on PS5 is going to bite them in the ass though. With less than 30k players on Steam and more than 300k on Game Pass there's nobody left to pay the $400m tab. Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.
  7. R

    Upcoming Games

    We are back.
  8. R

    Grand Theft Auto 6

    It's not true.
  9. R

    Xbox Series X / S

    I made the Sony bros cry already. I did my part. Please don't make me do it again. The Xbox bros need all the love they can get. The info is out there. And out of respect for @Kaapie who I know plays the game and not the agenda behind it, nothing more from me.
  10. R

    Xbox Series X / S

    Well at least Markus isn't "yearning" for Dom. We leave that to the Sony bros. Instead though they are Beavis and Butt-head types belittled at every turn and taught the way of the Gears by a ****ing dyke.
  11. R

    Xbox Series X / S

    MP is MP that is fine it's the story that is DEI slop.
  12. R

    General Gaming Discussion Thread

    You touch my mind. And marvel in ignorance.
  13. R

    General Gaming Discussion Thread

Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X