Recent content by REAList_1

  1. R

    Investing money to be as tax free as possible

    I have a ca daughter with MCom in tax. I run everything past her. Problem is her time is very limited.
  2. R

    Investing money to be as tax free as possible

    I am now 71 years old and comfortable retired. No debt, own house, suv, caravan etc. I really yneed advice on how to invest R750k which was paid back to me recently. Ideally Ig want max growth with zero sars attention. I do not have the necessary financial knowledge to make decisions. Any advice...
  3. R

    Thabo Mbeki slams Andre de Ruyter

    Just another talking head who has never contributed to society. The fact that they are still looking for a permanent ceo says it all. Some Cuban might do it for them.
  4. R

    All things Sunsynk (Deye, Inge, etc...)

    I ignore the Sunsynk dongle. I’ve got it installed but to log onto another network every time to read it is not for me. I‘m retired so its a short walk to read the info from the touchscreen. Solarassistant with the pi is probably the better way to go - but at a price.
  5. R

    The big problems at Eskom's Tutuka Power Station

    This fake minister is trying to get through a minefield with his eyes closed. There can only be one outcome - and once you‘re in deep enough there is no turning back … Kaboom!!,
  6. R

    Godongwana exempts Eskom from reporting wasteful and irregular expenditure for 3 years

    So Andre was right about the corruption at the top? The talking heads who wanted to question him only need to speak to the Minister of (non) Finances. Apparently he is up to speed on the subject. But, apart from all the bs, how can a HUGE organisation like Eskom not have enough resources to do...
  7. R

    The Home Improvements Thread (2)

    It is the actual product. Rubber paint cannot be overpainted afterwards. Just ask around in paint shops. My roof is corrugated iron - and the preparation was done properly.
  8. R

    Rack Mount Inverter

    There re a few cupboard solutions available. Mine is in one from Fullcirclesolar. My daughter had hers done a month ago and everything (8kw inverter plus two 5 kw batteries) is in cabinet - really looks great.
  9. R

    The Home Improvements Thread (2)

    I had my roof done. WORST decision I’ve ever made …. Continuous rework ….. now looks like sh$t after 4 years. Then had his company declared insolvent. You cannot redo it with normal paint afterwards. Don’t listen to their clever sales pitches. They must close their businesses.
  10. R

    Hi capacity lithium drop-in replacement for 12V/7Ah SLA?

    Whilst using my Bluenova as a usb charger I found that it was not loading as many Ipads as I thought it should have. I the found it switching off at 10v - preserving itself but thus reducing its output I have already replaced two lead acid batteries with lithium. Am now pondering if this was...
  11. R

    Lower Back Pain

    There is no good news when your cushions are worn. Pain in the legs means the nerves are pressured where they cross - operation is the only answer ss the channel must be opened. Diclofenac tablets works for the pain but over time will kill your kidneys. But I still have to take it daily. I...
  12. R

    SSD purchase

    Uh
  13. R

    So many spam SMSes on Cell C lately...

    So spam is your marketing. What bullsh?t is this. The last straw for me is CellC trying to get me on a Mozam supplier at “only” R10 per min in Komatispruit. When I’m back from leave I’ll be leaving your company. FOREVER!!
  14. R

    Is ICASAs 92% delivery rate for SAPO an acceptable figure?

    I predict they will pull out of the court case. No way will their management make statements and answer questions under oath. They will walk out of court looking very bad if they continue with this approach.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X