Recent content by RiaX

  1. RiaX

    South Africa wants the world’s largest online adult content publisher to pay R750,000

    Im going to go watch now just in case
  2. RiaX

    End of an era for iconic 108-year-old South African insurance company

    Well at least changing the signage be easy
  3. RiaX

    Ankole cow sets new record after selling for R6,4 million

    I wont lie that animal does look expensive. Quite interesting names for cattle....
  4. RiaX

    Discovery and their insane price increase

    They need to pay for their executive membership ?
  5. RiaX

    It seems Amazon.co.za is getting the same crazy markdowns as Amazon.com regularly gets?

    you guys buying big things lol ... I saw omo 3L washing liquid for R70 and got excited
  6. RiaX

    Discovery and their insane price increase

    Scars ? Use a micropore tape and a thing called scar science gel
  7. RiaX

    Discovery and their insane price increase

    oh shame man the kid ok ?
  8. RiaX

    Discovery and their insane price increase

    Yes then save the savings in an interest bearing account. When you need medical funds you transfer from there. Things that are not covered by PMBs. While I agree that the consultations are getting ridiculously priced. Other things like labs and x-rays and theatres do require ALOT of money...
  9. RiaX

    Discovery and their insane price increase

    well keep just the chronics and hospital like costal core and MAX your gap cover. Cheaper. Pay cash for Drs outpatients because the medical aid saving is just your money anyways and itll get hammered by everyone. You can negotiate with your Drs when it comes to cash they will drop their price...
  10. RiaX

    [USA] Ex-Cornell student sues fraternity members and college over alleged gang rape and claims several were punished with essay-writing

    Actually I had this nick for long now before I even finished school. I actually came up with the name when i was small playing LAPD future cop on the playstation and it use to ask for a name so i randomly juggled player into riaxer then the rest is not really interesting history. But funny how...
  11. RiaX

    R140 for a full charge in 2026 or a full tank of petrol in 2000

    I wont lie buying the E2 geely. Best decision ever. Things are bad when you see the Golf Rs driving quietly ... vrrrrrpha = R300
  12. RiaX

    Journalism Internship in South Africa (Paid Position) – Apply now

    make sure they know how to spell :D
  13. RiaX

    South Africa is playing with fire

    well i hope the USA gets its agenda through on this matter however F the USA (pepsico) for killing pronutro. Now I have very angry children
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X