Recent content by robinsonia

  1. R

    Bitcoin stolen from Ledger hardware wallets

    https://www.apple.com/za/legal/internet-services/terms/site.html Limitation of Liability Except where prohibited by law, in no event will Apple be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Apple has been advised of...
  2. R

    Bitcoin stolen from Ledger hardware wallets

    You've probably just forgotten about the terms and conditions that you agreed to - or you didn't bother reading them. Sorry to break the bad news.
  3. R

    Bitcoin stolen from Ledger hardware wallets

    Says the man posting from an insecure device. :) Do you do electronic banking from an iPhone or Android phone, knowing they're not 100% secure? Are you going to blame the companies that supply the hardware and software when it's breached?
  4. R

    Bitcoin stolen from Ledger hardware wallets

    There is no such thing as a secure device. Prove me wrong.
  5. R

    Bitcoin stolen from Ledger hardware wallets

    This "wallet" misconception needs to change. The more we use the invalid analogy the more confusion abounds. The heading should read Bitcoin stolen through compromised private key storage devices. The bitcoin is not "offline" on the "wallet". The "wallet" is just a private key storage device...
  6. R

    Bad Driving thread

    I think he decided to spend that money on new jocks.
  7. R

    F1 2026

    Reminds me of Moroccan Zellij
  8. R

    Bad Driving thread

    Sometimes bad driving is a matter of opinion. I mean, what if we both get there in the end, we just do it differently?
  9. R

    F1 2026

    Yeah, true, but at least it's hinged on a gamble rather than genuinely wasting engineering time IMO. So far it looks like there's nothing between them.
  10. R

    F1 2026

    Not sure I agree, I thought Ruth's argument made more sense... I think she was right about the problem with a baseline A/B test in inconsistent conditions... Track temperatures swinging drastically between day and night sessions, isolating whether a performance delta is caused by the floor/wing...
  11. R

    F1 2026

    New Audi Livery yea or nay? I like. Can't argue it's striking and stands out.
  12. R

    F1 2026

    Spot on, Ruth, my bad. Ruth was livid when he refused to bow lol. Her face was priceless... 8:50 ish Like an old married couple lol
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X