Recent content by RVR

  1. R

    2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

    Gone are the days of R250 off lol
  2. R

    Vuma Reach Phoenix Thread

    Network down "LOS" light blinking red
  3. R

    Soundbar : No Sound

    Yeah I'm thinking whether to save up or see if can be repaired but maybe I do need a get new soundbar and try and sell this.
  4. R

    Soundbar : No Sound

    Haha yeah, no sound whatsoever Past the warranty.
  5. R

    Soundbar : No Sound

    Just recently my Sinotec 5.1 soundbar started giving me some issues. I assumed it was a bad HDMi cable since it's connected to my TV but then I realised that I can easily check by just playing music like a regular speaker but even then there's no sound. I don't even get a notification sound as...
  6. R

    Vuma Reach Phoenix Thread

    Yes seems to be the Phoenix area, from yesterday this has been happening. What I've noticed is: * WiFi connection drops then reconnects * Speed Is slow, unable to load pages etc.
  7. R

    Vuma Reach Phoenix Thread

    Something is definitely wrong I'm now getting 5 down and 2 up.... Can't even open websites and search taking longer as well.
  8. R

    Vuma Reach Phoenix Thread

    Nope Network is still bad, also connecting then disconnecting.
  9. R

    Vuma Reach Phoenix Thread

    Any idea what's the issue or when it will be sorted?
  10. R

    Vuma Reach Phoenix Thread

    Is vuma having issues or something? I have terrible download and upload speeds. I have contacted afrihost and they said no faults from vuma and they reseted my LINE but no difference. I'm on a 20/10 line but it's bad can't even use the net as well.
  11. R

    Android Auto not connecting automatically

    So seems like a common problem. My GF has a Jetour her AA connects properly My Hyundai is 2025 model and is doing this ****. I'll probably try the wired connection and see if that works. Still disappointing since it supports wireless
  12. R

    Android Auto not connecting automatically

    This is exactly it, I don't know if it's only honor phones or what but it's frustrating. It will connect for that day fine then tomorrow nothing. I have to do the whole set up again and then it won't connect again. This Android auto came with the car which is more disappointing
  13. R

    Android Auto not connecting automatically

    Everything is correct and toggled on for automatically connecting. Still happens.
  14. R

    Android Auto not connecting automatically

    Haven't tried the wired connection but I will do it today. I just don't like the fact that it is wireless and that I need something else to make it work OR have to use wired connection if it works fine
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X