Recent content by Scarletian

  1. S

    Do a speed test – win R5,000 cash

    Ping: 5ms Download: 50.68Mbps Upload: 51.7Mbps
  2. S

    R2,000 Cash Giveaway – Enter Now

    Need a small portable drawing pad. This would work great.
  3. S

    Makro Giveaway - Enter now and win R2,000 cash

    If I had the money for this, I would jump on it. Canon 250D DSLR Twin Lens Camera Kit. I have an old Canon camera that needs an upgrade and this would do nicely.
  4. S

    Please Rate Telkom Internet

    Luckily I haven't had to deal with the Billing department. Touch wood. So far so good.
  5. S

    New Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Fire TV and Branded Gear

    To me, the most impressive thing about the new Micra is it's new design. Fresh, bold and eye catching. Space on the inside looks surprisingly big. Wish I had enough money for it. That orange...so good.
  6. S

    Pokemon Go!

    Thanks
  7. S

    Pokemon Go!

    I need three friends for a research challenge. Anyone want to share their friend codes?
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X