Recent content by shogunsama

  1. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 4

    @PBCool can I please get some feedback on #COOL-20210709-722836? It's almost been 24 hours and my internet is still as good as dead, you keep passing the ball to the line but I understand that several people in my estate are having issues and they all belong to cool ideas, none of the other...
  2. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 4

    Seems like it's down again, at least for me
  3. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 4

    Connection down in Somerset links 1, Somerset west
  4. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 4

    Up again, it was down for 5 mins
  5. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 4

    Down in Somerset Links 1, Somerset West
  6. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 3

    I'm getting DNS errors, in Somerset west
  7. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 3

    Dead in Somerset West, cape town too
  8. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 3

    My line just went dead 30 mins ago too, when I logged into the router it tells me that PPPoE connection authentication failed?
  9. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 3

    Dead at Somerset West as well
  10. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 3

    Have anyone been having any issues? I've had outage since 11
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X