Recent content by silkman

  1. S

    The official running thread™

    Thanks man. Unfortunately I can't find any of the v13 anywhere. What will be my next best option? Will the v14 or 15 cause me pain possibly?
  2. S

    The official running thread™

    Hey guys need some advice please. I'm new to running as I had issues with my knees before. I went to a running store a while ago and the guy suggested the New Balance 880 (version 13). I didn't really use it for but have been working up to 3-4 km over the past month with no knee pain. I didn't...
  3. S

    MTN Black Friday Discussions

    just out of curiosity- what's your deal code? Mine is 2026165 CT 00003 RET
  4. S

    MTN Black Friday Discussions

    I guess agents are just plain stupid/lazy. 3 agents I spoke to after you posted said that deal is not available. That's when I complained. Glad I got it now. Thanks buddy
  5. S

    MTN Black Friday Discussions

    Heads up- There are different retention agents. In house retention agents will be able to give you the deals posted by some members earlier. Outsourced agents cannot. This is what a supervisor told me. Not sure how to get in touch with the in house team as the number is the same 135. I spoke to...
  6. S

    MTN Black Friday Discussions

    Researching options for a dual sim phone: The superflex 5GB and unlimited calls/sms is R209, add Telkom data R99/25GB from Axxess that's R308 for 30Gb data and unlimited calls.
  7. S

    MTN Black Friday Discussions

    Thanks-Called retentions, these are not available. They say deals are different at different departments. Damn MTN
  8. S

    MTN Black Friday Discussions

    I mean can anyone who has BF deals that are expiring get these deals or is it specific to he BF deals you had previously?
  9. S

    MTN Black Friday Discussions

    so can anyone get this or are these deals specific to what a person currently has?
  10. S

    MTN Black Friday Discussions

    what's the best data option for dual sim phones? maybe it will make sense to just keep my mtn sim for calls (I need about 300 minutes) and use 2nd sim for data
  11. S

    MTN Black Friday Discussions

    just wondering if anyone has compare mtn pi deals to the current BF deals we had
  12. S

    Travel esim experience?

    oops. thanks
  13. S

    Travel esim experience?

    Hi peeps, has anyone used mtn travel sim to North America. Is it truly unlimited as it states or do you get throttled? Any issues with mobile hotspot to multiple devices?
  14. S

    Sony 1000XM5

    sold
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X