Recent content by Singhp

  1. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Thanks. I got a call at 9h33. At 8h45 I was getting speeds of 6-8mbs, at 9h33 after the call I tested speeds back up to 200mbs. Not sure what is going on, I have mentioned this before, directly after I get the call the speeds magically come back to normal.
  2. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    @CoolEscalator No response to my escalation? Connection is now unusable in my area.. What thw he'll is going on.
  3. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Looks like my message last night was completely ignored. Ticket Created #COOL-20260926-2790286 Can someone assist.
  4. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Hi, Anyone getting ridiculous low speeds. Jhb west. Vuma Ariel.
  5. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    @CoolEscalator Any help here?
  6. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    No internet at all Vuma Ariel, roodepoort.
  7. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    And miraculously we back as you reply... Like I have experienced everytime
  8. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    So Globber, Nevar and I are all lying? Check the tickets properly. I once did a test to the ONT while the tech was on the phone with me. You either want to help or not, but claiming we not experiencing what we are makes are all more frustrated. Upload speeds under 5mb/s consistently.
  9. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    Im also in roodepoort, vuma Ariel
  10. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    Once again( my weekly issue) im getting extremely low speeds. Ticket #COOL-20260512-2669823. Took 19mins to download a 498mb update. Its really bad.
  11. S

    Nissan plans to shut plants after worst loss in years

    My opinion some of the best sports and GT cars of the 90s to dead in the 2010s. Skyline Fairlandy Z Silvia Pulsar gtir Sentra Maxima Now they make these kak SUVs and crossovers.. Absolute jokes..
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X