Recent content by Snyks

  1. S

    [USA] Ex-Cornell student sues fraternity members and college over alleged gang rape and claims several were punished with essay-writing

    Oh kuk....from my little understanding of the English language, I believe male 1 and male 2 were raped by her. The one passed out and the other just managed not to puke yet she woke male 1 up every now and then to probably check when he would be ready to go again, then seduced poor male 3 into a...
  2. S

    The Rugby Thread - Part Deux

    I don't know what he sees in van Staden!
  3. S

    The Rugby Thread - Part Deux

    Unlike this forum?
  4. S

    System to stop millions of spam calls launching in South Africa

    On all of my good old Nokia phones, I could block SMSs, based on content or words. So I could block all SMSs containing "Congratulations" or "win" or "Final". Likewise, incoming calls based on numbers.....you could even use wilcard characters like "087***34**". The problem is also the network...
  5. S

    Say goodbye to spam calls in South Africa

    **** it!!! Why should I have to opt out? They should only be sending their **** to people who opted in!!!
  6. S

    Only 17% of hopeful learner drivers passed the new test in the Western Cape

    You should find the answers in the book, not the questions. Please tell me what road signs you are questioned on in the test, that is not in the book.
  7. S

    Only 17% of hopeful learner drivers passed the new test in the Western Cape

    I think you are wrong....the point is to see how "educated" you are on the topic, not to educate you, unless, by failing it, you realize you were not educated enough.
  8. S

    Cellphone reception in Richtersveld

    Hi all, can anybody tell me whether there are any mobile phone reception in the Richtersveld, particularly Potjiespram, De Hoop and Richtersberg?
  9. S

    Two countries hunting for skilled South Africans – offering R97,000 a month and 3 months rent-free

    Beaver Recruitment....yea right.....oldest profession in the world now a scarce resource :)
  10. S

    Goodbye Cape Town – reverse semigration boom hits South Africa

    Yes, all of you go back to where you came from.....and I mean all of you!
  11. S

    Alone

    How old are you....would you say your liver and or kidneys are in good shape....send me a message. Maybe we can go campng
  12. S

    Is this even legal....Certainly not ethical

    Luckily, cashflow is not a problem. I used to work for a very big international Fortune 500 company and they refrained from this model because esentially, all these guys are doing, is adding 60 days to the inevitable, and eventually, they will pay for it. Usually, customers do that when they are...
  13. S

    Is this even legal....Certainly not ethical

    So, I immediately upped my pricing...substantially so. Also, on certain items, they expected "pass-through" billing. I complied as it did not matter in the greater scheme of things but immediately told them this will no longer happen. I do not want to name and shame but they are not small...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X