Recent content by sonofsam

  1. S

    VODACOM and new router

    Thanks, tried that already amongst so many other things. Even their "expert desk" couldn't help me or wouldn't help me?? I fail to believe there isnt away to get it right but otherwise I'll just stick it out until the line gets migrated. I've set everything up on your end, just hoping Vodacom...
  2. S

    VODACOM and new router

    Very difficult to photo the ONT due to where it is behind a TV cabinet. I've tried just about everything with Vodacom and myself. They are notoriously difficult the moment they know you using your own router. I have an old Vodafone router I will probably just have to stick with until I migrate...
  3. S

    VODACOM and new router

    Hi all I've had to buy a new router but am still stuck with Vodacom until 31 October. I didn't realise how Vodacom are so unwilling to help and make you jump through about 50 hoops to use your own router. I had the old Vodafone H500s (awful thing) and bought the Asus Tuf BE3600. Trying to get...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X