Recent content by sp4rkz

  1. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Hi, yeah, I actually have a similar problem with Balwin lines at The Reid Estate.
  2. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Thanks for the reply. Oof, okay, yeah, that makes sense. I was wondering if it was just a short term thing or what. Having the IND around 20–22 is normal in OW, so when it goes up to 40–50, it becomes unplayable and I just switch it off (going on for over a month now). But alright, let's see...
  3. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Hello, yeah. I was getting 164–170 ms on Overwatch Amsterdam last month, but now it’s 180+ ms with IND spikes above 50. I think they’re on Google servers as well.
  4. S

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Would also appreciate this. I play Overwatch on EU servers, mostly AMS1, and my ping is normally between 165–175 ms from JHB using the Paratus route. However, this weekend, a competitive game would start at that ping and then randomly spike to around 190 ms in the middle of the match, with IND...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X