Seeing as all you do is pirate games, how the flying fark do you care if any corp gets their money back?
Oh. Wait.
You can only pirate games if huge money is spent to develop games, so "huger" money is spent on purchasing these games.
And then leeches like you come along to pirate it for...
You clearly don't understand the meaning of irony...
You also clearly do not say what you really feel, seeing as you are denying your little sulk is behind all these posts here.
And I love arguing with people who post BS, yes :)
Like I said, many people got it but were asymptomatic. Just another aspect of the strangeness that was COVID.
PS - the point being is that the fact that you seemingly didn't get it at that event, doesn't mean that you didn't get it afterwards.
And 20/30 shows just how contagious it was - and...
The facts are that you scrounge the internet for anything that will show how your little sulk is reflected in countless others, and the PS6 will fail.
If you are loyal, I would hate to see a disloyal PS gamer.....