Recent content by Sselmrah

  1. S

    How do you type on your phone and what is fastest tap or swipe typing?

    I use this on windows. free. works well. https://github.com/cjpais/Handy
  2. S

    sim swaps

    This happened to me a few days ago - turns out someone had performed an sim swap on my number and my sim was deregistered. Check it out asap.
  3. S

    Home Connecta Flexi

    Can you put this deal on the web so I don't have to go in-store please!
  4. S

    Home Connecta Flexi

    C'mon CellC. If you can read this, please put he same deals on your website.
  5. S

    Home Connecta Flexi

    I really wish they would just put this on their website/app :(
  6. S

    Best once off prepaid mobile data that lasts long

    Same here. Is it on app, USSD or web?
  7. S

    Easy Equities good or bad?

    I noticed this too. Perhaps they are discontinuing the widget since you can now use Capitec Pay in the EE app to deposit funds?
  8. S

    Cell c app

    I've uninstalled the app. Just going to stick to the website, the app is useless to me now.
  9. S

    Cell c app

    I've uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted and updated - still the same. I get the small circle with a woman's face for a second or so and then it just goes back to my main screen. Xiaomi Redmi 8 on Android 10.
  10. S

    Cell c app

    Since the last update I can't even open the app, it just immediately closes again.
  11. S

    40+40gb missing

    It's just under R300 and lasts 30 days
  12. S

    40+40gb missing

    Nope, I just checked on my banking app (Capitec). It doesn't seem to have ANY of the Home Connecta Flexi bundles, only the standard bundles.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X