Recent content by Superjakes

  1. Superjakes

    3d Printers South Africa

    The K3 will be sold for around 20k - confirmed with Oom Creality at their Comic Con stall. K3 does look very interesting. I would recommend the Snapmaker U1 in a heartbeat, though, if you are in that price range.
  2. Superjakes

    3d Printers South Africa

    I hate how you're right...
  3. Superjakes

    3d Printers South Africa

    AI directed me to converting images to SVG files and extruding from Fusion 360. I am not CAD literate and the learning curve is painfully slow.
  4. Superjakes

    3d Printers South Africa

    I am busy with a project regarding educational toys. What i need is about 5 pictures of items starting with each letter of the alphabet (where possible). I have an accepted word list already. The plan is to make either coin type disks for each with the image extruded on top or pure silhouette...
  5. Superjakes

    R1,000.80 diesel price pain in South Africa

    Next there will be a comparison to how much they were paying on the 13th of June last year. Yes, it is bloody expensive, we are grown ups and we know.
  6. Superjakes

    3d Printers South Africa

    It is quite a specific purpose machine, yes. The multicolour on it looks amazing, but it is limited in terms of materials. For my purposes, it will add additional capacity in multicolour. I do 99% PLA and have done a little bit of PETG on occasion. I have not tried TPU yet, printers are...
  7. Superjakes

    3d Printers South Africa

    The number of printers you can do with = x + 1, where x is the number of printers you have now.
  8. Superjakes

    3d Printers South Africa

    I have used ChatGPT to generate scripts for Fusion 360 with success (after persistence). Nothing as fancy as this, but the plus side is that I didn't need to use work mode, as no files were generated/downloaded.
  9. Superjakes

    3d Printers South Africa

    There are 3d scanners available, but they are muchos expensive. Some companies offer scanning as a service. There may be apps for this as well, never used one.
  10. Superjakes

    3d Printers South Africa

    Pledge placed…
  11. Superjakes

    3d Printers South Africa

    USD 35, all inclusive. This works out as much as my Ender KE…
  12. Superjakes

    3d Printers South Africa

    Indiegogo, opening at 6:00 PM.
  13. Superjakes

    3d Printers South Africa

    Anybody else pre-ordering the Sparkx i8?
  14. Superjakes

    Returning my Takealot order - An awesome experience

    Update - TAL has also refunded my shipping fee after a mail exchange. I appreciate what they did for me.
  15. Superjakes

    Inside story of DStv’s new packages and prices

    This is not so different from what it has always been? If you want the good stuff, pay for premium. If you want it with a decoder, pay more. The R399 "sport" pack is what they have been having at the Spur and in hospitals, just renamed it. What is actually better now?
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X