Recent content by Thamza

  1. T

    Samsung Galaxy S26, S26+ and S26 Ultra

    Thank you very much, I truly appreciate your reply and time.
  2. T

    Samsung Galaxy S26, S26+ and S26 Ultra

    Yes I have. I was particularly trying to check if there is a better deal (cost-wise) somewhere that someone might know about. Otherwise I have checked on Capitec and FNB and the prices are extremely high for my pocket.
  3. T

    Samsung Galaxy S26, S26+ and S26 Ultra

    Gents/Ladies, Do you think this is a good deal. I am contemplating getting one since it has been years not using a flagship. Is it advisable to get a "Grey Import"? https://www.takealot.com/samsung-galaxy-s25-ultra-5g-256gb-dual-sim-parallel-import/PLID99602668
  4. T

    New The PC Build Thread

    Yes, that's the one. It is going to be delivered tomorrow and I am returning it right away. I have logged a return already for the Samsung 990 PRO as I have also learned about its issues as well; besides I don't need it currently. I have just order the WD BLUE SN5000 from Makro for R1289. My PC...
  5. T

    New The PC Build Thread

    Update: I have decided to go with the "Crucial E100 Internal SSD, 1TB PCIe Gen4 2280 NVMe M.2". The price was good and I think it will get the job done. I have also learned that the Samsung 990 Pro SSD has a lot of issues, so I will log a return right after they have delivered it today.
  6. T

    New The PC Build Thread

    Ladies and Gents, My PC has an MSI PRO B660M-E DDR4 INTEL MOTHERBOARD and I would like to upgrade the storage. The RAM is 16GB (2x8gb). I will be receiving a Samsung 990 Pro 1TB NVMe Solid State Drive with Heatsink tomorrow from amazon but I am starting to think that I made mistake. Will SSD...
  7. T

    The Bafana Bafana Thread

    The boys really made us proud. I was one of those who watched the SA vs Morocco game without much expectations and the boys got the win, the I started believing. Against Cape Verde, I was very nervous as I saw that CV was playing to win it. Then yesterday I was truly pleased to see them wanting...
  8. T

    Vodacom black friday 2023

    He got the "Home Internet 30Mbps FUP".
  9. T

    Vodacom black friday 2023

    The friend left from Nelspruit on Thursday last and he came back today. The SIM was working throughout the time except during loadshedding, where there was zero connection.
  10. T

    Vodacom black friday 2023

    A friend had the Sim since Thursday last week in the phone, and it still worked except during loadshedding.
  11. T

    Vodacom black friday 2023

    Hope you get sorted soon.
  12. T

    Vodacom black friday 2023

    If I don't hear anything from them by 12 noon on Monday, I am going to their Shop too.
  13. T

    Vodacom black friday 2023

    She said the package was returned to them because it couldn't be delivered to me successfully. I then remembered that there was a "missed call" on my cell and I called back the number but chose to use a different cell number. Then a guy said "do you want this phone or not"? I said no I don't...
  14. T

    Vodacom black friday 2023

    I called Vodacom and the lady I spoke to said I will have to apply for a new contract because the upgrade was unsuccessful. I did apply and my wife also did for the same thing and we will see how it goes.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X