Recent content by TheLostPacket

  1. TheLostPacket

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Seems better now Videos take a couple of seconds to start but is fine once it starts
  2. TheLostPacket

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Thank you Do you have an ETA on this ? Oh and also thank you again for fixing the routing with MFN it seems to be much better
  3. TheLostPacket

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    Has the google caches been enabled for ipv6 yet ? I know a month or 2 ago it was said it will soon be enabled
  4. TheLostPacket

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    So I have a few IPsec tunnels to one of our clients firewalls and over the last week the connection just feels like it slows down and it is sluggish to open stuff via the tunnel. When I bring up the tunnel over 5G connection it is fine with no issues They have MFN at their sites Normally...
  5. TheLostPacket

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 7

    HI Team Please can you check if 196.50.192.0/18 (MetroFibre) follows the best path for routing I see it is going via Seacom when doing a trace. I would think it could go directly via MetroFibre via NAPAfrica Before it use to get picked up directly If I check via other ISP's first AS shop...
  6. TheLostPacket

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    Are we still waiting for the caches to have ipv6 turned on ? I think PB said they are getting moved also
  7. TheLostPacket

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    IPv6 has been rock solid lately. The only real hiccup was during that international outage when the v6 prefixes weren't being announced, which threw up some strange behavior, but it looks like that’s been sorted out. Peering is also excellent now everything is handing off locally or at the...
  8. TheLostPacket

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    Ok cool, was just curious as I see i am getting served from Google directly via ipv6
  9. TheLostPacket

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    @CoolEscalator / @PBCool does the onnet caches like youtube etc have ipv6 yet ?
  10. TheLostPacket

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    Working for me again
  11. TheLostPacket

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    So v6 was not announced over the emergency transit ?
  12. TheLostPacket

    Cool Ideas Fibre ISP – Feedback Thread 6

    Yeah it seems majority is down atm via v6
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X