Crimetown is a laanie area? Fsck me, learn something new everyday.
I grew up in the Glenwood area and I know that its a shytehole with prozzies and drug houses, has been for ages. Still doesn't change the fact that this shyte is all on the police for not doing their damn jobs (at stopping the...
I 100% agree with you.
This should never have been allowed to get to this point, but somehow the police must "balance" peoples rights and somehow that balance ends up with people being allowed to loot and destroy shyte cos like "Right to protest"
Best solution.
Make midvaal, tswhane, jhb and ekurhuleni and all the other into one muni and everything will be fixed, just watch.
Just make gauteng a municipality really.
Its the 5 years of shyte show after that I wouldn't be keen on to be honest.
I'd rather they get nearly there, he pops his clogs on the 5th, and then in 3 years time we can see the effect of Jacob being gone.
Does this mean the Post Office delivers x% of post in a time frame, or just succesfully delivers x% of post?
If its the later, then even the ICASA mandated 92% is absolutely fscking atrocious... how would it be acceptable than nearly 1 in 10 postal items just never gets delivered?
I think we'll disagree on this for the upcoming elections.
If Jacob pops his clogs before the date, it will be a benefit for the MK in my opinion.
If he pops his clogs after the elections then the whole party will start to disintegrate and then the vote would likely splinter between the ANC...