Recent content by Tsepz_GP

  1. Tsepz_GP

    Apple iPhone 18 series thread

    I’m actually so lost at this, the 18 Pro Max 512GB is sitting at R35999, this is well within what a 512GB 15 Pro Max, 16 Pro Max and 17 Pro Max cost. In fact if I remember correctly the 17 Pro Max 512GB was R36799 at launch because when I insured mine that is the price I got from iStore. I don’t...
  2. Tsepz_GP

    Apple iPhone 18 series thread

    Lol, true but it is a fair point for people who are on the fence about leaving Android for iOS. I still find the iOS File System a little wild, I’ve owned Androids since 2010 and iOS devices since 2012, if I remember correctly the iOS “Files” app came in around iOS 10? It has been a weird...
  3. Tsepz_GP

    Apple iPhone 17 thread

    Is your phone done Indexing now? I’m now on iOS 27.0.1 and battery life has been great, there have been some days where I have used it on and off throughout the day and it’s still hovering between 50-60% by the time I go to bed.
  4. Tsepz_GP

    SA Politics Part 14 - The New Dawn turns to Dusk

    I am now curious about the persecution story and how within 15 days it was all overcome to such a point that they felt more than safe enough to return :ROFL: Must be a tantalising read.
  5. Tsepz_GP

    SA Politics Part 14 - The New Dawn turns to Dusk

    Yep, I get the feeling this particular family thought they had found a loophole and were caught out…spun the antibiotics story last minute.
  6. Tsepz_GP

    SA Politics Part 14 - The New Dawn turns to Dusk

    Imagine booking a flight for the entire family to go back to the country you fled because of “genocide”, just to get some antibiotics. I can see why some characters are trying to desperately move away from this story, spinning it is going to take some serious mental gymnastics from them, they...
  7. Tsepz_GP

    SA Politics Part 14 - The New Dawn turns to Dusk

    Lasted 15 whole days before coming back to the supposed “genocide”? We live in interesting times folks.
  8. Tsepz_GP

    The BMW X3 Thread

    Any current G45 X3 20d owners here who have owned a 320d or 220d (F22 or G42) that have then gone to the X3? How has the drive dynamics differed along with fuel consumption? I am going to be in the market soon (within the next year) to replace my current G42 220d (motorplan expires end of 2027...
  9. Tsepz_GP

    The BMW M2 & M2 Competition Thread

    Really awesome! These things are insane even when stock. I would love a G87 xDrive to replace my current G42 220d, but I’d hate to know how much a G87 M2 xDrive would cost once they land in Mzansi.
  10. Tsepz_GP

    Apple iPhone 18 series thread

    Loving the battery upgrades the 18 Pro and 18 Pro Max got, but overall quite happy to skip this generation and continue with my current 17 Pro Max 512GB, but likely to get the Black or Burgundy 18 Pro for my fiancée, I do have an upgrade waiting. The people who get the 18 Pros will certainly...
  11. Tsepz_GP

    Apple iPhone 17 thread

    Will it really be worth it for you to miss out on the 18 and get the year old 17? Or maybe skip 18 and wait for the 20th anniversary lineup.
  12. Tsepz_GP

    Samsung can restrict phones in South Africa if contract customers don't pay

    This is the exact scenario I was worried about, very disappointing they no longer allow checking the IMEI tie to a contract, I guess they want to steer people away from private sales etc…
  13. Tsepz_GP

    1 in 4 smartphones active worldwide is an iPhone

    It’s been long coming, majority of Android manufacturers barely make any money from their smartphones, and now with the rising cost of components like RAM, the tiny bit of margins they had are being completely eroded, the race to the bottom has reached the proverbial bottom :X3: Meanwhile over...
  14. Tsepz_GP

    Apple iPhone 17 thread

    Yep, apparently in some ways 26.6 is meant to prepare the devices for iOS 27… https://www.macrumors.com/2026/07/27/apple-releases-ios-26-6/
  15. Tsepz_GP

    Funny/Weird/Interesting Number Plates

    Now we know what they paid for the car, lol!
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X