Recent content by Tshepiiii

  1. Tshepiiii

    Navasolar Trolley Inverters

    deep sigh! I suspected as much! I’ve logged the return Thank you so much for your help🙂
  2. Tshepiiii

    Navasolar Trolley Inverters

    Nope. Nothing
  3. Tshepiiii

    Navasolar Trolley Inverters

    Thank you! Charged it overnight for 12hours+ but when i removed it from the charger the battery reduced 2 bars and it continued beeping😔
  4. Tshepiiii

    Navasolar Trolley Inverters

    Update: Charged it overnight for 12hours+ but when i removed it from the charger the battery reduced 2 bars and it continued beeping😔
  5. Tshepiiii

    Navasolar Trolley Inverters

    Thanks so much, I’ll try charging it until and continue to monitor it
  6. Tshepiiii

    Navasolar Trolley Inverters

    Hi There, I got the NavaSolar Trolley Inverter 3KW / 24VDC 2560WH LIFEPO4 on Takealot. Today at 14:00 I switched it on and it was able to power my fridge, monitor, laptop and WiFi. At around 17:00 it started beeping and showed an 04 error but the battery was still on 2 bars. I unplugged the...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X