Recent content by Twister42

  1. T

    Rain explains why it does not offer mobile 5G to its customers

    How about fixing my poor 0.01mb download on 4g before doing 5g? Fix your network before expanding it and making it even worse. How about replying to customers and fixing their issues before stacking up new ones? Rain sucks...do not waste your time and hard earned money on this scam. They should...
  2. T

    Two-Day Giveaway - Win great prizes

    I like the idea that they trying to combat ransomware as I know a few people that have received ransomware emails. I would love them to provide a tool to be able to email a group of contacts without being marked as spam as I don't see that...but nice that they looking at ransomware thats my top...
  3. T

    Afrihost Pure Fibre Giveaway - Win Free Fibre worth over R25,000

    Location: Cape Town LTE Provider: Cell-C Package: 200gb
  4. T

    Telkom price changes - ADSL vs Uncapped Fibre

    And WebAfrica now offers 200mb up and down uncappapped unthrottled no fup for R999 on Frogfoot. Thats 5 times faster on download and 10 or more on upload than what you pay R300 more for on Telkom. I wonder why Telkom are struggling.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X