I am really sorry - I still don't have a quick and simple solution for that. 1 recommendation I can give is setting up a debit order from Standard Bank to your GoTyme account for either the minimum balance to be paid or the full settlement of the facility monthly.
I know that's not ideal if...
Deepest apologies - this is our oversight - with the majority of billers transitioning to aggregators or DebiCheck - both more secure than traditional EFT payments - we had chosen to decommission it on the new app given limited customer usage of the old feature on the TymeBank app.
Have you...
Have you got Marketing Notifications turned off? (Profile / Top Left icon on the new app landing page >> Settings >> Manage notifications >> Marketing communications). If you have and you are still receiving marketing messages from us, please DM. Obviously not our intention to be spamming anybody!
Hi All - I work in Product at GoTyme Bank ZA. The comments in this thread have been very helpful - and also saddening. We have spent the last 12 months re-platforming the bank to get us onto a single global platform across our markets. We have launched our new app on the back of that - and...
Hmmm that does sound very odd - the fingerprints should work in the same way as a card renewal - have a go at a kiosk if the facial verification is not working & feel free to DM / revert here if you are still stuck.
Hey! You should be able to use your fingerprints at any kiosk to get the verification completed in the absence of a photo stored at DHA. Here's a link to find your nearest kiosk: https://www.tymebank.co.za/ways-to-bank/find-a-kiosk/