Recent content by upup

  1. U

    All things Sunsynk (Deye, Inge, etc...)

    I got a 12kw deye with a 16kw batt. It use about 10 units on the munic meter daily, but apparently that is for calibrition or something [about 20W on the software. Friends told me they simply switch off the mains. Going thru www it says keep on the supply. May I simply switch it off. Is it okay...
  2. U

    The Tools and other D.I.Y bargains thread

    The other day saw a guy with a 66 drill, I look at it, I saw his chuck was not black. He said his was black but his drill work daily very hard, his paint came off on the chuck, but he is happy with it, he use 4aH batteries. I think that 166 must come with a handle. my 66 is easy to use weight wise.
  3. U

    anyone else get a weird COJ account like this ?

    I believe that - means owe to you.
  4. U

    Swing Gates & Lighting - Solar System

    So solar to 24 volt to 220 vac, then in gate 220 to 12vdc. Go solar to battery to gate motor. 12 Volt led.
  5. U

    Replace fitting from pool sand filter to the multiport selector switch thing

    It go out on grass, and their is sand, about a cup full. Maybe I must seal the hole where the small pipe goes into. No sand in the pool, just on backwash on the grass.
  6. U

    Replace fitting from pool sand filter to the multiport selector switch thing

    I got the older sand filter, and mine pump out sand during backwash. Any ideas there?
  7. U

    The Free State’s “crown city” with raw sewage spilling into its rivers

    So is Welkom and Parys. The minister of water was there, luckily the council got a plan.
  8. U

    wifi camera app

    Hi, I had to change my wifi password, had to remove / reinstall my smart switches, then try to do the same with my 3 wifi camera's using care cam pro. It shows connect, but camera does not show. Did work, until I change the wifi password. Did restart router and phone and clear phone cache.
  9. U

    The historic South African town with a 95-metre-high waterfall that was voted the best in KwaZulu-Natal

    You can watch the ladies washing their clothes at the falls.
  10. U

    policy when I die

    Hi, 2 people I knew pass on. Their children got the property, but cannot afford the taxes for getting it on their name. I do have a funeral policy. I was wondering if I must not take out a policy, which will pay out cash and that money can pay for funeral and all the legal things. But, I do have...
  11. U

    Electric Fence Timed fence lights - How many can I have on a fence?

    JVA energizer got a reading screen build in. The enegizer does have a place to show it is on, like a 12 volt output. you could place some led's on that line to show it is on. But a fence should always be on, so always handle as such.
  12. U

    blocked sewerage pipe OUTSIDE my property on the pavement

    I one's had to get building plans for my house. They wanted to see where the sewer pipes were and where the service hole is. Every house should have a service hole.
  13. U

    F1 2026

    Must give the drivers thumbs up for not crashing. I was expecting safety cars and some red flags. They must bring back tires that does not last.
  14. U

    Locknut removal

    There is video's on you tube how to do this.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X