Recent content by vastrap1

  1. V

    Selling art (casually?)

    The classic "legs/lives" switch. I love it!
  2. V

    Selling art (casually?)

    Think you are looking for ShaunSA?
  3. V

    Selling art (casually?)

    It does seem like it's ready to be served on rice though, not sure if it's hongkong style?
  4. V

    Selling art (casually?)

    Good grief, the first one can't even be an insect due to the 9! legs
  5. V

    Selling art (casually?)

    C'mon, we all know the internet is for cats. Good luck selling this amateur effort!
  6. V

    Selling art (casually?)

    Ah, so then I know the bottom is ramaphosa - the "p" is a bit thin. Strange that I selected yellow still..
  7. V

    Selling art (casually?)

    How does 20% to 25% sound?
  8. V

    Selling art (casually?)

    No poop visible, so maybe "The shat in the Cat"
  9. V

    Selling art (casually?)

    Ah okay, so about 5 units
  10. V

    Selling art (casually?)

    At R63.49 / hour - sounds like a very good deal. Can you deliver, or should I just take a screenshot and send you the cash in a pudo?
  11. V

    Selling art (casually?)

    Ok Ramaniosa Close?
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X