Recent content by wernerexpo

  1. W

    International Latency Skyrocket Once Again On Supersonic - Anyone else having issues?

    Good decision. I've been unable to play for over a month now. Supersonic canceled and switching to CISP in 5 days. Very excited.
  2. W

    International Latency Skyrocket Once Again On Supersonic - Anyone else having issues?

    Great to know, thanks. I'm in JHB so I will have a bit more ping but honestly Supersonic is the worst. My London server used to be 180 to 190 ping. Since about 4 or 5 weeks ago it's been constant 450ping with 40% package loss. Even Bahrain has package loss, not even to mention local games with...
  3. W

    International Latency Skyrocket Once Again On Supersonic - Anyone else having issues?

    wow, thats the type of ping id like to play with. Are you currently with CISP? Which/Whos free vpn? Thanks
  4. W

    International Latency Skyrocket Once Again On Supersonic - Anyone else having issues?

    Yeah, I play Apex and many first-person shooters, and even local servers I get package loss. I have done the research for about a month now on best SP for gaming and all-round, and came up with the following : Cool ideas Afrihost Axxess Cool ideas by far have the best ticket systems and...
  5. W

    International Latency Skyrocket Once Again On Supersonic - Anyone else having issues?

    Also with Supersonic, and have decided to cancel 2 weeks ago. Last month been having the worst package loss and ping problems. Phoned and sent WhatsApp msgs, but they keep saying there is nothing wrong on their side. I then said to them their service is so poor I want to cancel, after which...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X