Recent content by xrapidx

  1. xrapidx

    The Workout and Fitness Thread

    Instinct 3 Tactical Solar.
  2. xrapidx

    The Workout and Fitness Thread

    I just bought a Garmin to replace my Amazfit, looking forward to this sort of motivation :ROFL: My wife is finishing her road races with podium placement these days - and still gets told how kak she is by Garmin.
  3. xrapidx

    Have you registered your home solar with Eskom?

    I tried at the time, they ignored me, now **** them.
  4. xrapidx

    Personal information of millions of South Africans exposed in 8,000 data breaches

    Exactly - I've posted before that Pam Goldings excuse after their breach was that they can't delete my data because then they wouldn't know not to harass me (which they do anyway). This after numerous requests before the breach to remove my details and to stop the harassment. They went as far...
  5. xrapidx

    Swimming icon Tatjana Smith issues demand to Swimming SA over prize money dispute.

    Not the first time Swimming SA is screwing someone over.
  6. xrapidx

    Cape underworld figure Mark Lifman gunned down in George

    Obviously - but - an investigation into who is paying them might lead to some interesting information.
  7. xrapidx

    The Workout and Fitness Thread

    I write with my left I hand, when it comes to sports, I favour my right hand - right side is stronger.
  8. xrapidx

    Cape underworld figure Mark Lifman gunned down in George

    Htf is footing the bill though.
  9. xrapidx

    Number Deleted from Vodacom Network After 16 Years

    No - when I try call it I get "This number does not exist, please check and try again"
  10. xrapidx

    Number Deleted from Vodacom Network After 16 Years

    My prepaid number was just whacked. I only use it once a month for a week (standby) - last time was three weeks ago. Bloody annoying.
  11. xrapidx

    The Workout and Fitness Thread

    Most of these fitness influencers are disingenuous about what they take - it definitely not just creatine. :ROFL:
  12. xrapidx

    The Workout and Fitness Thread

    My wife did it - I was there as her emotional support animal. She's been asking me for ages to do it with her - I realized while watching I would never do it. WAAAAY too much cardio. Best I can commit to is Deadly Dozen. She finished in 1:20 - and feels she could have done more, but - it was...
  13. xrapidx

    The Workout and Fitness Thread

    Food, sleep and weight - all have a massive impact. My body just can't do as much for as long on 5-6 hours sleep vs 7-8 hours. And I'm up at 108kg at the moment, my 5km time has plummeted,. my 5min of jumping rope feels like 20min...
  14. xrapidx

    The Workout and Fitness Thread

    So this is most likely a contributing factor. Protein won't make a huge difference. I specifically get up at 4:30 to eat before training - being properly fueled makes a huge difference to my performance. Something simple like cream of rice + a scoop of whey and a double espresso (because I dont...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X