Recent content by zulucat

  1. zulucat

    The pizza restaurant taking over South African shopping malls

    The strangest thing is that the best pizza I have ever tasted is sold by Spar near me… nothing comes close. They make it as you wait on a fire oven thing. And it’s so so reasonably priced. It’s my go-place for pizza for the past year or so.
  2. zulucat

    All DStv’s new packages and prices revealed

    You had me at single women - where? I need addresses bro :laugh:
  3. zulucat

    Free upgrade for DStv Compact Plus customers in South Africa

    Yeah. I’m still sharing a “Premium” subscription with my brother - we pay half and half. He’s in Durban and I’m in Pretoria. It’s still expensive but better than paying the full price. He keeps the decoder and I use the streaming option. After 4 years of this, I haven’t had any issues except...
  4. zulucat

    United States puts visa restrictions on South Africa that target the ANC and Julius Malema

    Yeah. Says a country led by convicted criminal and rapist who just paid restitution to a woman he sexually violated and has links to a dead pedo. A country whose administration supports blatant dispossession of land and property in Palestine. Please kindly fvck off hypocrites.
  5. zulucat

    Are you going to watch SA vs NZ Rugby match on Saturday at 23:00 ?

    It was EPIC. My Son woke me up as this old toppie fell asleep on the sofa / book in hand. In my early 40s, I just can’t stay awake beyond 9pm :ROFL: . But it was worth it.
  6. zulucat

    Apple foldable iPhone Duo launched and pre-order date revealed

    Shut up and take my money you bloody Apple!!! :ROFL:
  7. zulucat

    Germany’s far-right AfD win historic victory, but fall short of majority in Saxony-Anhalt

    Malema? Where does he feature in this? I’m sure you blame him for your impotence as well?
  8. zulucat

    All DStv’s new packages and prices revealed

    So… the PSL (local league) is excluded from the Sports Package?, but is included in the “Select” package? Who are the dunderheads making making these dumb decisions? The Sports Package also excludes some sports. I mean. Why not include ALL sports that are available in premium ?
  9. zulucat

    The Rugby Thread - Part Deux

    Well done lads. Proud of this team.
  10. zulucat

    Julius Malema wants to increase social grants to R4,400 per month using taxpayer money

    Maalemanomics… every citizen must have a helicopter to get around easily. It’s the season for promises after all. There are people who work and don’t even earn the social grant he is promising. What a woman’s private part he is!
  11. zulucat

    Two Airlink Embraer 190s perform dangerously low flyover at Cape Town’s DHL Stadium

    Yeah 30% pass mark maths boffins online have made the calculations and have concluded that based on their extensive pilot experience - “it was dangerously close” … fvck off. Go dance on TiKtOk or something.
  12. zulucat

    Amazon doubling down on South Africa

    Still creating jobs though.
  13. zulucat

    Amazon doubling down on South Africa

    Creating jobs.
  14. zulucat

    Alienware AW3423DWF 34" UWQHD (3440x1440) 165H

    So many inches. Love it! GLWS
  15. zulucat

    The top CEO who gave up a R74 million job to leave South Africa

    When you have enough of it. Money means less
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X