I purchased Club de Nuit Intense man. Heard many good things about it.
Good scent, but lasts about 2-3 hours, fades away very quickly.
Was a decent price though....R600 for 105ml from a barber shop in Byles Bridge Centurion
Elden Ring is on my to-play list also.
I have some of these open world RPG games still to experience. I know they have fantastic reviews, but I'm too impatient to build up a character and combat etc.
I prefer games like GOW, Unchartered etc.
Currently about 8 hours into Uncharted 4. What an awesome game.
Also playing my 4th playthrough on God of War 3....hack and slash fun.
Finished God of War 2018 last month.....top notch. Downloaded GoW Ragnarok and the Valhalla DLC as my next games
I want to start playing this. But have not played Baldurs Gate 1 and 2. Is it necessary to play the first two games or should I just read up on the back story and jump into BG3?