Wut
Executive Member
I wonder if Gad can differentiate between Jews and Israelis? I have seen a lot of anti-Israeli sentiment but no Jew blaming.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I wonder if Gad can differentiate between Jews and Israelis? I have seen a lot of anti-Israeli sentiment but no Jew blaming.
Resorting to cheap insults when you cant come up with a decent argument is very much your MO.
I wonder if Gad can differentiate between Jews and Israelis? I have seen a lot of anti-Israeli sentiment but no Jew blaming.
You havent backed up your argument, you mentioned Mulim terrorist organisations that represent a tiny fraction on Muslims throughout the world. If you think my maths is wrong, give me the number of Muslims that you think commit terrorist acts across the world?Oh dear. I’ve backed up my argument, you disagree and that’s fine. But your primary school maths is a bit silly.
You havent backed up your argument, you mentioned Mulim terrorist organisations that represent a tiny fraction on Muslims throughout the world.
If you think my maths is wrong, give me the number of Muslims that you think commit terrorist acts across the world?
No, you mentioned them. Completely off point and now you’re arguing about god knows what.
How the hell would I know? I’m not so blind to think it isn’t an issue though with the sheer number of active groups killing or forcing their will onto others.
No you havent, a miniscule percentage of Muslims being terrorists is not indicative of Islam being a problem. Islam has lots of other problems that am more than willing to criticize them but the idea that terrorism is anything more than a tiny orecrntsge of extremists is just not supported by any evidence.Oh dear. I’ve backed up my argument, you disagree and that’s fine. But your primary school maths is a bit silly.
I have no idea since you seem incapable or unwilling to back up your arguments with actual facts.How the hell would I know?
No you havent, a miniscule percentage of Muslims being terrorists is not indicative of Islam being a problem. Islam has lots of other problems that am more than willing to criticize them but the idea that terrorism is anything more than a tiny orecrntsge of extremists is just not supported by any evidence.
Even if you argument that 1% of Muslims are terrorists, that mean you would have to find 20 million that are terrorists which is laughable.
Hell, we have upwards of one million muslims in this country, how many Islamic terror attacks have we had in the last 20 years?
I have no idea since you seem incapable or unwilling to back up your arguments with actual facts.
Being deliberately obtuse is new tactic from you...What the hell are you going on about? How is this related to Jews being attacked because of the actions
Dude, you are the one that claimed Muslim terrorism was a problem in all Islam, not just a tiny minority of extremists. Now you are bitching about goal posts because you know you position cant be defended, just take the loss and move onHonestly, you’ve moved the goalposts so far you’re in the playing field across the road.
You seem to have a few...This’ll be good. And just what is my argument?
Nah, we dream about the Opel Monza 160i GS COTY.rumour has it they even argue in their dreams
Nah, we dream about the Opel Monza 160i GS COTY.
Luckily this cultural invasion is slowly but surely halted here in Europe.One of the other things that Gad seems to offence to...
The horror....![]()
You can take our lives but you can't take out dirty feetLuckily this cultural invasion is slowly but surely halted here in Europe.
I'm surprised that the US under Trump seems so vulnerable to this kind of nonsense. Especially in Texas.