Escalations and Signup contacts.

Thank you
No problem at all. So I spoke to our contact at Vuma as well, and they will assist in expiditing the ticket accordingly. It seems there was some delays with the department your ticket was assigned to. A new one was logged now, so please ignore any SMS that says your ticket was resolved, I assure you its not. They will get this sorted for you accordingly.
 
No problem at all. So I spoke to our contact at Vuma as well, and they will assist in expiditing the ticket accordingly. It seems there was some delays with the department your ticket was assigned to. A new one was logged now, so please ignore any SMS that says your ticket was resolved, I assure you its not. They will get this sorted for you accordingly.
Thanks, I just got a new ticket number from Vumatel, only issue is now it says it was logged on the 3/09/2026, my first Vumatel ticket was logged on the 1/09/2026. I hope it is sorted tomorrow before the weekend so I can catch up. Thanks for the feedback and chasing them. Appreciate the assistance
 
@CoolEscalator Hi. Looking to sign up for Fibre and have a service number from Openserve. Tried via your website but wanted me to sign up and then it took me to domain hostings Lol - Added all my RICA Documents. Please advise. Thanks

COOL-20260928-2791954
 
@CoolEscalator Hi. Looking to sign up for Fibre and have a service number from Openserve. Tried via your website but wanted me to sign up and then it took me to domain hostings Lol - Added all my RICA Documents. Please advise. Thanks

COOL-20260928-2791954
Hi there, glad to have you on board :)

We re-vamped our site so there is bound to be some growing pains. Would you perhaps be able to provide some details on how you ended up in the wrong place during the sign up? The feedback would be very valuable.

In the meantime I have asked our team to assist you with an application first thing in the morning. What package did you go for?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X