South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.

“We have a gulf and we have a lake. Now, all we need is an ocean. So, maybe we’ll have to change the name of the Atlantic and/or the Pacific. Maybe we’ll change them both,” he said.
I give you that one. I see the liberals are starting to infiltrate socialist organizations.a world fixated on genociding fat people....
DSA convention talking points.
Trump can't think beyond the next scam. Everything is about his fragile ego and bank accounts.
The emotional capacity of a 7-year old. Unreal.I'm guessing if someone reversed those roles in the US they'd be prosecuted.
Seems as if it was an AI generated video as well possibly, so they can't even prompt even half decently.

Face-eating leopard ate my face!!!View attachment 1935824
![]()
Trump Supporter Congresswoman Ángela Vergara Condemns ICE After Her Son Is Imprisoned and Chained for 18 Days
Colombian congresswoman Ángela Vergara, a Trump supporter, faces criticism after her son is detained by ICE, prompting her to seek help from Colombia's president for his release.www.ibtimes.co.uk