New DStv package makes sports streaming services look bad

Suppose it depends on what your habit is and whether you actually need all 4 services to start off with. South Africans being the sports nut they are (And I am not trying to be insulting, just stating the reality of what we are as a people) would probably find the DStv offer to be the best bet for all round sports. New customers will love it old customers will need some convincing that DStv has actually changed. but bottom-line is change is happening and change isn't always bad. let's see what the future holds.
 
let's see what the future holds.

Yep, I've always said these guys didn't spend billions for nothing, even if the main target was Africa. For the first time in many years there's a glimmer of light.

But I won't be getting my hopes up about a total-coverage sport package as the movies / series industry is too saturated by streaming giants now to ever be a great stand alone offer by DStv again.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X