Former SABC Sport presenter Owen Ndlovu found dead after hijacking and kidnapping

Skin color is UV adaptation but racist POS is gonna be racist POS,

You really think you are superior to me because you are white ? LOL.
oh shame, got you in the feels did I? My guy, whites dominated the world for centuries. They came to your land of origin and took over, much the same as they did here. If that is not superiority then I’m not sure you understand the concept. Furthermore, I didn’t say I was superior to you. You made that up you slimy prick.
 
oh shame, got you in the feels did I? My guy, whites dominated the world for centuries. They came to your land of origin and took over, much the same as they did here. If that is not superiority then I’m not sure you understand the concept. Furthermore, I didn’t say I was superior to you. You made that up you slimy prick.
As I said, racist POS is racist POS.

You must be living in trailer in krugersdorp that you have such a low self-esteem to rely on success of people in "your" community. LOL.
 
RIP Owen,I didn't know you and didn't deserve to die
 
Skin color is UV adaptation but racist POS is gonna be racist POS,

You really think you are superior to me because you are white ? LOL.
He said white culture. , which is not really a thing and which has nothing to do with your skin colour per se.

You are probably mostly westernized and therefore also follow white culture. That half explains your inferiority complex as you struggle with cognitive dissonance and hate yourself.

Most Marxist leftist ideologies are self hating "white culture" born from jealousy.
 
Last edited:
And then more off topic but you kind have to define what you mean by superior. Superior in terms of what?

Western culture after it peaked in the 90s are self-destructing really hard right now. Liberalism which is responsible for the decline is part of Western culture. The current post ww2 Western cultural paradigm is mayby going to limp past 100 years and a big shake-up reorganization is required.

Say what you want about real African culturs but they are not experiencing a population decline death spiral and feminism.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X