Where do you find Nissan parts online in SA?

saflyfish

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2013
Messages
553
Reaction score
70
I have a nissan qashqai 1.6T J11 2017 model and my blower fan is making a humming noise i suspect the fans bearings are deteriorating.
Agents want a ridiculous price.I have seen them on temu etc but i need it sooner.

What are your top 2 or 3 online nissan parts stores in SA?
 
Ok so I found the exact part and oem number and price however this site as far as I can see only sells the oem part.Where can i find the non oem part?
 
Ok so I found the exact part and oem number and price however this site as far as I can see only sells the oem part.Where can i find the non oem part?

Just a general observation from watching many vehicle repair channels:
Sometimes an OEM part is the only thing worth getting, particularly for electrical components. The quality of parts has become very dodgy, and the labour involved in replacing them more than once is not worth it. Buy once, cry once! Or visit a scrapyard and get an old original unit.
 
I have to agree with your statement about cheap electrical parts...if it was a simple job to remove my blower fan I'd buy cheap...however I have tried to replace mine but you have to drop the entire steering column and foot pedal assembly which will take me at least 3-4hrs...imagine doing that every 6 months
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X