What book are you reading at the moment ?

What does this mean?
If I'm busy with a book can I keep it until I'm finished with it?

View attachment 1938456
It means if you don’t use your credit to purchase a book that month, you lose it, they don’t accumulate for later use as they do on premium. I think they pull the book from your library when your sub ends so no.

I would recommend Premium, Standard sucks. Credits roll over and accumulate (good for 2 for 1 sales) and you keep what you purchase, sub or not.
 
The Count of Monte Cristo
Novel by Alexandre Dumas and Auguste Maquet


Its a good read once you get over the way the authors use refer tot he same characters by different names
 
yes, looks like it. That's probably why I only ever sub to Premium. i'm currently not subbed and still have access to my entire library
You’ve probably never opted for Standard because it didn’t exist until a few months ago, only Premium and Premium plus. They have a launch promo where you get standard for a dollar a month for four months… I wouldn’t even go for it then.

Another thing to note is that with Premium, you have a full year to change your mind about a book you’ve chosen and exchange it, but with Standard no exchanges are allowed.
 
I don't currently have a subscription, but I got Unfaithful Music and Disappearing Ink while on Standard membership and The Body while on Premium. The standard title is now essentially locked, which is fine because I more or less understood it before subscribing and own the book in print anyways.

Screenshot_20260918_114739.jpg
 
It means if you don’t use your credit to purchase a book that month, you lose it, they don’t accumulate for later use as they do on premium. I think they pull the book from your library when your sub ends so no.

I would recommend Premium, Standard sucks. Credits roll over and accumulate (good for 2 for 1 sales) and you keep what you purchase, sub or not.
But on standard I can finish the book even if it takes longer than a month?
I only have so much time to listen, so I just want to pick any book and listen until I'm done.
 
But on standard I can finish the book even if it takes longer than a month?
I only have so much time to listen, so I just want to pick any book and listen until I'm done.
Yes, all your books are permanently in your library and you have access to them as long as you’re subscribed. You can even unsubscribe and resubscribe later, they will still be there.

Unless you’re asking if you can listen to it after your subscription has lapsed, then I don’t know because I can still listen to some of the free for subscriber books even without subscription so long as I have them downloaded to my phone, don’t know if Standard books are the same, but I suspect not.
 
Yes, all your books are permanently in your library and you have access to them as long as you’re subscribed. You can even unsubscribe and resubscribe later, they will still be there.

Unless you’re asking if you can listen to it after your subscription has lapsed, then I don’t know because I can still listen to some of the free for subscriber books even without subscription so long as I have them downloaded to my phone, don’t know if Standard books are the same, but I suspect not.
Out of subscription you can still listen to titles you selected while on Premium, but not titles you selected while on Standard. That has been my experience, at least.
 
Out of subscription you can still listen to titles you selected while on Premium, but not titles you selected while on Standard. That has been my experience, at least.
Maybe I'm missing something here.
Books are not like music for me. I will listen to a book and once it's done its done.
A 20 hour audiobook will take me a good month or more to work through.
I also do not listen to multiple books at the same time.
 
Maybe I'm missing something here.
Books are not like music for me. I will listen to a book and once it's done its done.
A 20 hour audiobook will take me a good month or more to work through.
I also do not listen to multiple books at the same time.
I can't always get through one audio book per month, so from time to time I'll take a break from my subscription to catch up. While I occasionally reread books, I've never revisited an audio book either.
 
Upgrade by Blake Crouch

60487746.jpg
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X