The biggest killers in South Africa

Reporting on 2024 back-end of 2026.

These farkers are overpaid by a wide margin.
 
Are there a lot more males than females in SA, or are some women immortal? 😳

Screenshot_20260922-130734_Chrome.jpg
 
If there were more male than female deaths after the age of 19, then logically there must be more males than females, or some females never die.
Nope.

Males older than 14 flip from precocious to suicidal/stupid stunt mode.
 
Nope.

Males older than 14 flip from precocious to suicidal/stupid stunt mode.

I know what they mean, it's just that the second part of the sentence quoted is poorly worded, and sadly I've got into the habit of taking the p1ss out of some of those articles.
 
it's just that the second part of the sentence quoted is poorly worded
Pretty sure it scans correctly. Unless we acknowledge that it is entirely wrong on the basis that 100% of all humans die, regardless of sex?
 
Unnatural deaths account for only 13% of causes,and of that 13%.....75% is accidental.
I find this quite surprising in a country where violent crime has reached epidemic proportions.
 
Yeah, it's exactly that. Women tend to live longer.

I was just being a bit obtuse...
I didn't expect this but in SA, women make up 51% of population*, marginally ahead of men. Kind of similar to Europe %

AI result so not sure if accurate/
 
Pretty sure it scans correctly. Unless we acknowledge that it is entirely wrong on the basis that 100% of all humans die, regardless of sex?

Yes, that's the point. They say that after the age of 19, more males die than females, which we know is just not possible as everyone dies eventually irrespective of genitalia.

But as I said before, I know I was being pedantic about it.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X