Series [Please do NOT post any spoilers] - Season VI

Wed, 23. Sep

Big Brother US E1013
Grand Designs S24E02
Not Going Out S15E01
Slow Horses S06E02
Ted Lasso S04E08
The Ark S03E09
 
Judging by the hype, looks like I must have a look at Lionesses. Can't handle too many series at once, busy with Lanterns and Clarice at the moment. Will check on Lionesses after these are done.
 
In other series, I watched (tried to) watch an episode of the current Star Trek season with my nephews.

The episode involved the whole crew becoming...Puppets. As in fabric/wool Puppets.
What the actual ......??
Can only imagine Leonard Nimoy is screaming and breaking stuff in the other dimension right now.
 
In other series, I watched (tried to) watch an episode of the current Star Trek season with my nephews.

The episode involved the whole crew becoming...Puppets. As in fabric/wool Puppets.
What the actual ......??
Can only imagine Leonard Nimoy is screaming and breaking stuff in the other dimension right now.
Reminds me of SG1...

 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X