TheLostPacket
Well-Known Member
Yeah sameYT fubar again...
2c0f:f9a8:8110:a400:28b3:c386:a2d8:b735 => kznnog-cpt1 (2c0f:f9a8:8000::/36)
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Yeah sameYT fubar again...
2c0f:f9a8:8110:a400:28b3:c386:a2d8:b735 => kznnog-cpt1 (2c0f:f9a8:8000::/36)
Seems better nowYeah same
Been watching YT for about 3 hours now and 0 issuesAnyone else having issues with YouTube videos failing to load or buffering constantly? Doesn’t matter what the video is, it either defaults to 480p otherwise it buffers, or it just fails to load at all
OpenServe Cape Town northern suburbs
Been watching YT for about 3 hours now and 0 issues
155.93.254.XXX=> cispza-jnb1 (155.93.254.0/24)
Pulling from CISP cache
https://redirector.googlevideo.com/report_mapping?di=noHow can I see where the content is serving from?
Hi there, we use PPPoE for mostly everything apart from Vumatel Trench.what protocol does CISP use on MFN Nexus, PPPoE or DHCP?
HI there, thanks, normally an outage or a fibre issue in that case.Good morning, @CoolEscalator
I've logged #COOL-20260923-2788211 due to loss of connectivity. Only the power and ethernet1 lights on the ONT are lit.
Thanks.
HI there, I'm not seeing any issues at the moment, can you share a MTR to the destination you ae having issues with?@CoolEscalator is cool ideas having any issues with international servers on openserve?

Connectivity has been restored.HI there, thanks, normally an outage or a fibre issue in that case.
Our team will be in touch accordingly
Hi there. Yes we are aware, and have a ticket open with Google in this regardHi all
Gaming on fornite to middle Bahrain ping is 190 + last 2 weeks before that it was 120.
Yeah so the issue is with all the Youtube complaints as of late, we did the followingHello, yeah. I was getting 164–170 ms on Overwatch Amsterdam last month, but now it’s 180+ ms with IND spikes above 50. I think they’re on Google servers as well.
We are going to fill our Google Cache with peering in UK. See if it resolves the YT issues again.
