Arsenal FC Supporters Thread - 2026/27 Season (Gold Badge Edition)

Just not our day. Both goals were just excellent strikes

Definitely not looking like ourselves today.

Hopefully we can adjust and come back. I'd take a draw right about now
 
What the hell are we doing out there? Brighton aren't even playing particularly well, but we're just letting them do what they want.
 
Love these pointless interlul breaks. Havertz went off injured in the first half after a high challenge from Timber (no, not Jurrien - his twin) - and it looked quite bad.
I hate these international breaks. Seems to just be Arsenal players getting injured too.

Hope our Timber gives his brother a good smack
 
So, Tzolis is injured. I sure am glad we have that LW we bought with the money got from the Martinelli sale to come as cover. Oh, wait...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X