South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Middle of winter with sugar & cream it's pretty decent. But all these foods from my childhood - although i miss them they're not things I would eat anymore.Maltabella has to be the most horrible thing humans ever produced...
Well how many people could have an uncle in the furniture business??I also thought they were all gone but there are still a few around in some areas. Definitely not as popular as they used to be.
![]()
Nah, the ANC(ancer)Maltabella has to be the most horrible thing humans ever produced...
Well how many people could have an uncle in the furniture business??
If that's how punani smelt... They need to wash moreKreols chips... can't beat the smell of punani
No no. That is a joint worst prize with ProNutro. Both are absolutely disgusting.Maltabella has to be the most horrible thing humans ever produced...
Toppers was for real Billies from Benoni and BoksburgI don't think Toppers was that bad. Do not compare it to mince as its not mince. It was pretty good on bread, pasta, mash etc.
Way better than the shyte they make today that is just a bunch of soup powder with very little soya.
Absolutely forgetting a legend. St Elmos pizzaProbably plenty more I can't think of offhand.
I could never understand why would anyone go pay a lot of money at a restaurant, just to cook your own steak.Spur salad bar and hot rock